One Minute Macaroons – Raspberry, Blueberry & Chocolate

The thing I adore about raw food is that it is so QUICK and easy!! Simple simple simple. The best when you’re in a rush and have nothing handy for afternoon tea, or for just something sweet after dinner. And because it’s summer, I decided to use seasonal berries – and chocolate – well, because it’s chocolate.

Ingredients (I made a batch per flavour, so ingredients are per batch)

Raspberry Batch:

1 heaped tbsp honey

½ tsp vanilla

¼ cup coconut oil

Macaroons prep (1)

FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012

Method

For the raspberry and blueberry batches, begin with just the berries in a Thermomix or food processor. Blend until liquid. Add the rest of ingredients and pulse until combine. Roll into macaroons of desired size, and place into fridge to set. They will take under half an hour! And that’s all, folks!!

Enjoy – x.

macaroons (1)

FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012

Comments

• Carmen says

I think it would be roughly 3 tbsp yes, but I like to measure everything by weight rather than volume because I think it’s more accurate. 50g is 1 3/4 oz. Hope this helps =)

1. Chelsea Thompson says

Just made this and they turned out fantastic!! I used the chocolate recipe (the berry ones look delicious but they aren’t in season where I live). I sprinkled a little sea salt on the top once they were blended and made a second batch with almond butter instead of coconut shreds that turned out amazing as well. Thanks Carmen! Will definitely be trying more of your desserts soon :)

2. says

I made the chocolate ones and they turned out great. Didn’t last very long. Do you know what the shelf life of these guys are. I made them and sold them at the Farmer’s Market. They didn’t last past two day’s but with the fruit ones it would be great to know.

• Carmen says

Wow that’s cool! I’d say up to a week in the fridge, but as you say, it’s hard to know as they don’t last long!

3. Jenn says

All of the shredded coconut i find is either soft but sweetened or hard and unsweetened. Where can I find the right one for this recipe? Thanks

4. Beth says

We made these last night for Passover and they were so good! I don’t know if it was the oil or fruit puree or what but they seemed really gooey and difficult to mold. I had to keep the first few batches in the fridge for a while to harden before I could roll them and then started adding more coconut to the later ones. But all in all they turned out great. Will be a staple at our Seders for years to come!

Trackbacks

Your thoughts on this recipe...