One Minute Macaroons – Raspberry, Blueberry & Chocolate

The thing I adore about raw food is that it is so QUICK and easy!! Simple simple simple. The best when you’re in a rush and have nothing handy for afternoon tea, or for just something sweet after dinner. And because it’s summer, I decided to use seasonal berries – and chocolate – well, because it’s chocolate.

Ingredients (I made a batch per flavour, so ingredients are per batch)

Raspberry Batch:

1 heaped tbsp honey

½ tsp vanilla

¼ cup coconut oil

Macaroons prep (1)

FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012

Method

For the raspberry and blueberry batches, begin with just the berries in a Thermomix or food processor. Blend until liquid. Add the rest of ingredients and pulse until combine. Roll into macaroons of desired size, and place into fridge to set. They will take under half an hour! And that’s all, folks!!

Enjoy – x.

macaroons (1)

FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012

22 Responses to “One Minute Macaroons – Raspberry, Blueberry & Chocolate”

1. Dona says:

Looks nummy. Will have to try this recipe. Thanks!

2. Penny says:

could you just make plain coconut macaroons but not adding the berries or coco powder?

3. Cristina says:

It looks delicious! Do they freeze well?

4. Nic says:

Oooh lovely! Could you use frozen berries?

5. looks wonderful. THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

6. Lori says:

American measurements please > 50 g = 3 tablespoons ?

• Carmen says:

I think it would be roughly 3 tbsp yes, but I like to measure everything by weight rather than volume because I think it’s more accurate. 50g is 1 3/4 oz. Hope this helps =)

7. Chelsea Thompson says:

Just made this and they turned out fantastic!! I used the chocolate recipe (the berry ones look delicious but they aren’t in season where I live). I sprinkled a little sea salt on the top once they were blended and made a second batch with almond butter instead of coconut shreds that turned out amazing as well. Thanks Carmen! Will definitely be trying more of your desserts soon :)

8. FATMA GOZE says:

Looks yummy, do you bake it on broil? Or what?

9. Cindy says:

Is the coconut oil melted first?

10. Tina says:

I made the chocolate ones and they turned out great. Didn’t last very long. Do you know what the shelf life of these guys are. I made them and sold them at the Farmer’s Market. They didn’t last past two day’s but with the fruit ones it would be great to know.

11. sabine says:

Hi, is this recipie dairy free and glutenfree? ty all

12. Brie says:

Have made the chocolate a few times and is a huge hit in our house…. YUM!!!!

13. Jenn says:

All of the shredded coconut i find is either soft but sweetened or hard and unsweetened. Where can I find the right one for this recipe? Thanks

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. One Minute Macaroons – Raspberry, Blueberry & Chocolate | Paleo Digest - [...] / Posted on: January 15, 2013carmeneatjoy – The thing I adore about raw food is that it is so …
  2. The Gluten-Free Mama Bake-Off – How To Cook 7 Yummy Things In The Least Amount of Time & With The Least Amount of Effort! - [...] recipe is actually from another Aussie blogger, Carmen at www.CarmenEatJoy.com – You can find the instructions HERE and she …
  3. Valentine’s Day: Get cute and stay on your program | Low So Paleo - [...] for dessert?  Yes, dessert!  These raspberry coconut macaroons.  Aren’t they adorable?  I can’t tolerate non-caloric sweeteners and I can …
  4. 25 Ways to Use Fresh Blueberries | The Well Fed Homestead - [...] bet you’ve never heard of Blueberry Macaroons, have you? Carmen Eat Enjoy has this easy, one-minute [...]

Your thoughts on this recipe...